Friday, June 26, 2009

My First Post...

So...here i m wid my first post i m here to share my views, feelings,experiences in my life and some discussion on other topics related to India, its position in the world,Indian politics etc.
My main moto for starting this blog is to connect wid people nd let them know where India stands nd also tht the real India is still in its villages...
I'll also discuss my journey of life so far.....the highs nd lows nd evrything tht i cn share... So first ov all i'll lyk to show u smthng...




so wt u saw in this video...is the real gurgaon...nd the real India...
kk...i'll b back wid my new post in a weak..nd ya i'll be posting each day or atleast twice a week...
till thn....take care...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jobs for Freshers...

Indicine.com » Bollywood Latest

How To Hack - Hacking and Security Tips

सरकारी नौकरी - Government Jobs India - Sarkari Naukri -- www.SarkariNaukriBlog.com

MAHARISHI DAYANAND UNIVERSITY ROHTAK